Baccarat is one of the world’s leading casino games. Like blackjack, roulette, and poker, it has established itself as a staple of online casinos too, becoming a regular fixture at numerous gambling websites.
We have all the information you need at coincasinos.co.uk to help you find the best bitcoin baccarat casinos, and you can discover essential details on the game itself in the following guide. We will guide you from how to play baccarat with bitcoins to why to play baccarat with bitcoins. We will also list the top rated bitcoin baccarat sites as well as baccarat rules and strategies.
Playing bitcoin baccarat is just the same as playing with traditional currencies and payment platforms (such as credit or debit cards, PayPal etc.), though there are some real advantages.
To begin with, you can expect to enjoy lower transaction fees than you would otherwise encounter. This is a major draw for anyone who has experience of losing a significant percentage of their winnings when withdrawing them into their account, as you will receive more overall. The casino may impose no transaction fees at all, but bitcoin itself may still take a tiny percentage to compensate the miners investing the time into processing transactions in the blockchain.
Along with these reduced transaction fees, you can expect to get your money faster, courtesy of bitcoin’s quicker processing periods. Generally, these take no more than one hour, but tend to be performed in far, far less time.
The Provably Fair system is another benefit, providing you with the data you need to check that the game was indeed random and not fixed to satisfy the house. This gives you reassurance that your bitcoin baccarat experience is genuine, and your chances of winning are just as they should be.
Signing up for a bitcoin casino usually requires that you only submit your email address and country. Part of bitcoin’s appeal is the enhanced privacy and near-anonymity, and bitcoin casinos only ask for minimal information on you.
To play baccarat with bitcoin, you first of all need to have a bitcoin account and a wallet in place. You will have to buy bitcoins too, to fund your gambling at your online casino of choice; the process of making a deposit is typically the same from one website to another. While you may be using a different payment method in order to play bitcoin baccarat, actually taking part in the game works just as it does at any other site, using any other payment option.
bitcoin baccarat is played between a single player and the banker (the dealer). Other players involved in the game need to gamble on which party they believe will win or for a tie. It is a fairly simple concept on the surface, though there are multiple variations and strategies which add complexity – we’ll get to these further down.
Fortunately, bitcoin baccarat is a simple game and is based on luck. It requires no skill or prior experience in order to succeed, which makes it ideal for newcomers and seasoned players alike.
Have your bitcoins ready to spend on baccarat? Now all you need is a reliable, high-quality casino – and we’ve listed the top bitcoin baccarat sites below.
Take a look at our picks below, and you can rest assured that each of these is popular for good reason.
As we mentioned above, players taking part in online bitcoin baccarat have to decide which outcome they want to back: that the player will win; that the banker (dealer) will win; or that both sides will tie. How is the game played?
- Rule 1: The banker deals out two cards for themselves and two for the player – the hand which totals nine, or comes closest, is the winner (only the final digit in the total amount counts, such as the 5 in 15 or the 1 in 11).
- Rule 2: Cards have different values. Those between two and nine carry their face value, while anything above equates to a zero. Aces are worth just one.
- Rule 3: If the player or the banker is dealt either eight or nine in value, both sides have to stand.
- Rule 4: If the player’s cards reach a total of five or below, they will be given an extra card.
- Rule 5: The payout for a tie is eight to one.
There are multiple variations of baccarat, but the majority of online casinos offer the version known as ‘punto banco’. Various strategies exist to help make your baccarat game more lucrative:
- Strategy 1: Avoid betting on a tie. This generally has the highest house edge at online casinos, meaning your chances of losing your money are greater.
- Strategy 2: Bankers tend to win around 50 percent of the time in baccarat, so this is often seen as a safe bet.
- Strategy 3: This is really something not to do, rather than vice versa: don’t think that the same outcome cannot occur multiple times within a short space of time. One play does not affect the next, as the casino’s system keeps the game random. Don’t spend so much time focusing on potential patterns that you lose sight of the game itself.
You can learn more about playing at bitcoin casinos online here at coincasinos.co.uk – take a look at the rest of our articles for everything you need to know!